Direct2Recovery Program offers a range of services adapted to each individual’s unique needs. These services include:
- Outpatient Withdrawal Management (detoxification)
- Continuing Recovery Care Program
- Licensed Therapists
- CAGE test
The Assessment Process
- Patient, family or medical staff—call Direct2Recovery to schedule clinical assessment.
- Concerns are discussed with intake department.
- Assessment appointment is made or appropriate referral is given.
- Patient meets with certified provider for assessment to determine treatment plan.
- Patient meets with patient financial counselor to discuss insurance benefits and cost of treatment.
- Patient decides to seek treatment or other options are presented and discussed