Substance Abuse Treatment Arizona
Substance Abuse Treatment Arizona: Addiction is a learned behavior that changes the brain to become conditioned to continually want the substance. Through counseling and other behavior health modifications it has been known that the brain can actually change physically. By changing our environment, starting a new job, new hobbies and friends, all will alter our brain in some way. It is possible to undo some of the changes that occurred while addicted. Therapy will recondition the brain closer to pre-addiction status. This will better prepare the patient for a time when they may no longer require medication. Addictions
Prescription Drug Addiction Direct2Recovery
At Direct2Recovery our mission is to passionately help as many patients as we can to overcome their addiction and begin to live life at its fullest once again. We strive to make every patient that walks into our office feel comfortable and genuinely welcome. Prior to starting his Direct2Recovery practice, Dr. Flatley was an emergency room doctor for eighteen years. While seeing the opioid epidemic at its worst, Dr. Flatley treated patients daily in the ER that were seeking help for withdrawal symptoms, enduring drug overdoses, and all to often he saw lives lost to this addiction. At Direct2Recovery we use a medication assisted option of Buprenophine/Naltrexone (Suboxone) to treat opioid addiction. We will also express the importance of addiction counseling therapy and recommend this to be part of every patients treatment.
free trial music class AZ opiate addiction help arizona
Direct2Recovery Program offers a range of services adapted to each individual’s unique needs. These services include:
- Outpatient Withdrawal Management (detoxification)
- Continuing Recovery Care Program
- Licensed Therapists
- CAGE test
The Assessment Process
- Patient, family or medical staff—call Direct2Recovery to schedule clinical assessment.
- Concerns are discussed with intake department.
- Assessment appointment is made or appropriate referral is given.
- Patient meets with certified provider for assessment to determine treatment plan.
- Patient meets with patient financial counselor to discuss insurance benefits and cost of treatment.
- Patient decides to seek treatment or other options are presented and discussed